Broccoli is a vegetable with loads of loaded with a wide array of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and other bioactive compounds.
Broccoli can be eaten cooked or raw — both are perfectly healthy but provide different nutrient profiles.
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli Florets.
- 1/4 cup Cheese grated.
- 1 tbsp Coriander chopped.
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- Few shredded mozzarella cheeses
- 1/2 tsp Kitchen King masala or garam masala optional.
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- Oil for Shallow Frying.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5″) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Fill the stuffing with cheese
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook it on a medium flame, using a little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make more parathas.