Having lived in Dubai for over 2 years I have had a chance to explore some interesting places. Being a desert place the transformation of Dubai over the years has been spectacular
Tall structures, hi- end hotels, multinational cuisines, fun places for kids and shopping. Dubai is all about fun, food, and lifestyle.
From a pure business country, Dubai has become a family and affordable destination for many travelers. The best time to visit Dubai is from Nov-March.
Some of my Top Favorite spots are
- Dubai Creek:- You can take a dhow tour, ride the Abra (water taxi), do a dinner cruise on the Creek or simply walk along the side of the creek.
The best way to explore the Dubai Creek is by taking a one hour tour on an Arab dhow. While on the dhow, observe the beautiful and historic architecture that surrounds the Creek.
2. Burj Al Arab – Is one of the top Hi end hotels in Dubai and third tallest hotel in the world.
3. Burj Khalifa- World Record for being the tallest building in the world, with 160 floors consisting of top Hi -end restaurants and residence. It is one of the most prominent tourist attraction that it has been called the Jewel of Dubai.Climb up to the 124th floor on the observation deck, At The Top, for a splendid view of the city’s skyline and beyond. This is one of the best ways to begin your sightseeing tour of Dubai. Interestingly, At The Top is the second highest outdoor observation deck in the world. It is a must tourist spot in Dubai
4. Safa Park : A popular public park in Dubai, Safa Park is ideal for relaxation. One can go here for a picnic, BBQ lunches, and outdoor games.
5. Atlantis Palm Jumeirah – Offers the ultimate in luxury and extravagance, it has loads of attractions to fascinate you. Close encounters with dolphins at the Dolphin Bay as water slides, river rides and more await you at Aquaventure. Shark Safari and Cownose Ray feeding at Aquaventure is a must do. Besides these, Atlantis also offers opportunities for snorkeling and diving.
6. Dubai Safari – Enjoy camel treks, Dune driving, BBQ desert dinners for visitors.Tour operators like Arabian Adventures others also organize wildlife drives.